Thursday, February 28, 2008

She has arrived at her destination

Oregon Coast, Cannon Beach in the distance


Praise the Lord
Praise the Lord
She has arrived!!!
Sitting at the right hand of the Father,
Jesus stood and greeted
Beverly Joyce Brown Darling Shaffer
at 9:41AM on Thursday February 28th

She is yours Father, what a precious child, daughter, sister, friend, wife, and mother she was. Thank-you for the time you gave us together. Thank-you Lord for your everlasting love and faithfulness at all times. Thank-you for your promises that we cling to. We can not understand the plans you have for us, our minds, feeble and weak, do not understand your ways. Thank you for the simple things, our memories, the ties that bind our hearts together and your promise of eternal life through Christ.

To be absent in the body is to be present with the Lord! Thank-you Father!!!

Be our comforter now Lord as we grieve our loss, and celebrate Mom's gain.

All glory be yours Father.

Amen


3 comments:

Unknown said...

A beautiful tribute, Pam. I'm so glad you were there for her. She was loved, cared for, nurtured and cherished into eternity. May Jesus be with you all now. I know you will miss her. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Charity

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Pam, Dad and family: Please know my thoughts are with you now. I know how difficult this is, even with your deep faith. She is still your mom, just a bit harder to reach now. Believe me, I know. There is not a day that goes by that is not touched or influenced by my own mom. Bless you for your service to her. She was well loved, cared for, and honored by you. See you soon. Love ~ Tamie and Kevan