Friday, February 29, 2008

Answers....

Many of you have asked when we will have services for mom. I'm not sure I've reached all of you so I'll post here.

Mom will be cremated in Wasilla Saturday morning. When dad is ready, we will fly to Caldwell and have a Memorial Service. Mom asked to be buried next to her daddy in the Canyon Hill Cemetery.

Dad has mentioned going home in a few weeks and as late as mid summer. I think he needs some time to decide. He might get an itch to golf in a few weeks and be on a plane, in that case we'll see you all soon. But if he is content to stay here, it will probably be May or June before we head down.

Tony, Dad, Sam and the girls are going to the gun show tomorrow. I'm going to have my first day at home alone in over 6 months. My plans are to stay in my jammies all day, have a wonderful cry, crank up some great worship music, praise my Father and let Him comfort me.

That's my plan, we'll see what God has in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will always remember the times I spent with Aunt Joy & Unca Don.. I should have called & told Aunt Joy that i love her very much and that i would miss her, but i believe she new WE LOVED HER VERY MUCH.. The Crow kids miss her dearly. Pam your a strong woman and a beautiful daughter.. Thank you for your strengh.
The Crow clan (Cyndi's side) will be in Boise May 23rd thru June 1st and hope that we will get to see you Unca Don and family!!
Take Care of yourselves and know that we love you very much & you are in our thougths & prayers!!
Love - Lori, Mitch, Jon, Steve, and families