Saturday, March 1, 2008

Question

We are talking a bit more about the service. If you know of a conflict that you have between April & the end of June, could you let me know. I'd like to see as many of you dear ones as possible but understand life goes on, so no hard feelings if we can't accommodate every one's schedule. I just want to try as best we can since we have the time to do so.

We had a quiet weekend. Everyone is a bit numb. I find myself doing really brainless things and of course the puddling continues. Dad is staying busy, but he's waking up at 5AM and doesn't get back to sleep until 7AM. I recommended he read a bit or jot down the thoughts he's having, get all that out of his brain so he can rest.

I'm finding that obituary writing is not my gift. And research is just confusing me more, some put brother and sister in laws in parentheses, with no last name or location, others list each grand child's name. Some spend more lines on remembering her life and not the people who have proceeded or who survived her. ugh..I'm putting it down for the night and will give it another go tomorrow.

No comments: