Thursday, March 27, 2008

Poppa is Golfing!!!


I wish I had had Tony take the camera to prove to all you golfers out there that we really DO golf in March in Alaska. The guys left after lunch to give the Palmer course a looksie. If the conditions are good they will hit a few balls. We were expecting snow today, so they might have to change their plans if it is too cold, but so far it looks promising.

I called the Canyon Hill Cemetery today and we will place mom on June 2nd. The monument company will place the headstone prior to her internment so we can see what it looks like before we leave Idaho. It could go in any time between now and June 2nd.

I have been working on the Memorial program and need to call the pastor to confirm what the church provides. Melissa's work will print them which will be great. A lot of little details to consider and work out, doing so long distance is a challenge.

God is good and it will all fall together I'm sure.

No comments: