Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday

Emily Joy, Sarah Beth, Poppa & Samuel on Easter Morning




The kids pampering Poppa!




Tony's vacation was approved! Praise GOD! I am So glad he gets to come with us! No dates yet, other than the May 31st service, but I'll update as we get closer.



I went to town today and stopped at the grocery store. When I rounded the corner and saw the Mother's Day cards, I had to take a few minutes to regain my composure. I know it is normal, I just haven't had my grief creep up on me so suddenly like it did today.


It has been sunny all day today, really a beautiful day. Sam and Emily Joy have been outside biking all evening. Sam said they stopped to play some football with the neighbors. Sarah and I went to the big city and Tony worked on Pops taxes.


Nothing too exciting.....life goes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! Could your girls get any prettier?! :) Grandpa needs to be carrying a baseball bat...

Charity