Friday, February 15, 2008

Let it Snow!!


Here s a photo of Poppa with his faithful companion Willy, outside shoveling the new 3" we received last night.

Mom slept well. I went it at 6:00AM to check on her and she woke up while I was next to her bed. I gave her some water and then she went back to sleep.

I'm still trying to master the roll, tuck, routine. Rolling up the old bedding and getting the new stuff underneath without causing too much discomfort. Mom asked for pain meds this morning and is sleeping peacefully.
Today is Tony's 12 hour shift at the hospital, it makes for a LONG Friday!
The new pastor and his wife accepted! We are all thrilled! They will be here in a few weeks.
Dad is inside now, nose all thawed and reading the newspaper in his recliner.

The Home Health Nurse called and said their director asked them to only go out on emergencies today, due to the weather. They'll be here on Monday and Hospice starts on Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'm feeling like I'm running through wet cement. My adrenals must be fatigued....off to find my vitamins and actually TAKE them.

No comments: