Sunday, February 17, 2008

I fixed the comment setting

Heading out the door to church. I was able to fix the comment settings (duh) I'm new to this! Now anyone can post a comment if they wish.

Mom's BP & Pulse are up today...ah the rollercoaster continues. She drank some Boost this morning and is resting now.

Mom has kind of been in and out of it, not always able to communicate clearly, but this morning after the roll routine I was tucking her in and she looked me in the eye and said "I love you so much!" Those words are so precious now, more so than ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't ask "how are you feeling"! I will share that it has been nice to read your journal. Tell my sister I will see her on the other side...someday! (Do this when the time is right).

LORD, as Pam and her family stand beside Joy I would again ask for YOU to grant grace and strength. YOU are their provider. Praise and honor, to GOD Almighty. Amen.
Aunt Cathy