Saturday, February 23, 2008

Found the Moose photo & Redpolls

This mama and baby shot is the one that had me across the room. They were just a little too close for my taste! The kids loved it.
Emily Joy feeding the Redpolls, I like the one perched on her head


Emily & Samuel were so amazed that the birds would take seeds from their hands.

The Redpolls are back. While eating breakfast I watched the flock swarm the yard and bird feeder. They are such busy little birds. After Aunt Dot called this morning and said she was hand feeding a squirrel out her back door, I remembered the kids feeding the birds a few years ago, so thought I'd post these pics.


Mom is resting peacefully. Her respirations are lower now. She still raises her eyebrows and smiles at me and is always ready for a kiss. She enjoyed her foot massage this morning, a very gentle one with lots of lotion.


This morning mom had sunshine on her face and seemed to be enjoying it. Her room gets early morning sun and good afternoon light. The sky is crystal clear. I'm not hearing any drips, the temperature must have dropped again. The joys of break up...




Gently and tenderly Jesus is calling.....Come Home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these unforgetable photos! Most of us have to rely on memories, but you "got the picture!!"
JoAnn