Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall in My Backyard

Rosehips - Pinkish Purple Arctic Rose in the summer
Twin flower - green ground cover, lovely, tiny pink bell flower in the summer


High Bush Cranberry, Birch and Spruce
I love fall, it is my favorite Alaskan season.
Quilt Projects: I took the colorful string quilt (previous post) apart into individual squares and will do a window pane quilt when I have extra hours. I am planning to make another "mom's clothes quilt" to use up the fabric. I can't seem to part with the scraps, so I'm going to try to use them up.
Sam sleeps with the quilt Gramma started every night. I'm so glad he is enjoying it.
God is good! We are grateful!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Yep! Fall is definitely arriving. I took down my patriotic decor off the porch and put out the Fall stuff!

Charity