Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Snow......


It is snowing softly, it is starting to accumulate on the ground but I don't think it will amount to much.


The Obituaries will be in both, the Boise Idaho Statesman and the Idaho Press Tribune this Thursday the 13th. If someone would send me an original I would appreciate it, it is fine if I get more than one as I want to send a few to folks outside the area.


I was able to reach the church (Boone Memorial in Caldwell) today, they will hold May 31st for us. That is a Saturday. I hope it works for many to attend. I will have details as they unfold closer to the date and will keep everyone informed.


Tough day today, maybe it is the gray, or the impatience I feel with myself, or being couped up with each other so long. I would like to walk on a beach somewhere and not have to take care of anyone for awhile. But I'll settle for the treadmill, in my garage, with my Ipod flooding my head with music.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well...beach I can't do, but if you want to grab some fresh air, just holler. The bike trails are pretty clear now and I'll even spring for Diet Cokes to keep us company as we stroll. :) My phone is working now. I'm an electrical genius and will be starting my Post-Mom career as telephone lineman soon. :) So call if you want some company on that stroll. I promise to shut up and let you have your quiet. :)

Charity

Anonymous said...

Mary 31st it is.
Not sure where Boone Memorial is located but will find out before the date.

Glad you Dad at least talked with the Doc. I did not realize so many of us are diabetic (me too).

HEY! "beach" sounds really good to me to. But like your friend I don't have one to offer. It is nice to know you know the Maker of the beaches though.
Aunt Cathy